The Lovely City1111111
Tehran, a city full of colorful contradictions of all sorts, coexisting side by side, is the metropolis capital of Iran.
On one side of the City is the Azadi (Freedom) Square, the passage through which, cramped in a small Paykan, via Chaaloos Road, meant days of fun and relaxation on the Beach. And for so many others, it is a place for massive political demonstrations with clenched fists in the air.
On another side, there is the Bazaar, the traditional mall in Tehran, which reminds you of Ali Baba racing through the narrow passage of the mall, bumping into shoppers haggling on the price of gold earrings, or some novelty produce from the East.
On the south, streets crowded with nostalgic humble homes and busy shops, and way up in the north, streets beautifully decorated with mansions with breathtaking architecture, some traditional and some very modern, neighboring each other, each begging to catch your eyes.
And the people! As diverse as one can imagine.
In some quarters, women of older generations fully covered in flowery chaadors, while a few blocks away, girls of a younger generation fully reshaped by the plastic surgeon’s knife. From the cliques of Ekbaaton Township, who live their life through hip hop music and fashion, to the street vendors with food carts and spreads on the pavement filled with odds and ends, as their subsistence, staying side by side letting each other be.
People from a generation that are against anything that an old nation had achieved, wishing “death to” half of the world, to the people who are walking through palaces turned museums, reminiscing in the memory of a simpler life at the time of the monarchy, now encapsulated for history to judge.
Throughout the fast pace of change in recent history, the people in Tehran have proven their resilience and adaptability to change. Ironically, the Persian cats on the streets have also adapted to their new way of life in a much-crowded megapolis of Tehran.
Eating food in restaurants and spending time in nature are the two prominent pastime activities for those who live here. Exotic drinks with creative combinations of tastes, and delicious food from everywhere in the world, right after a stroll down the shopping centers, are what bring joy to your heart.
The rush of the people to spend a day in nature during the Sizdehbedar (the National Picnic Day) is unheard of anywhere else in the world. People leave the City for the beautiful nature just outside the City, as if they know that it may not be there in a generation or two. So, enjoy nature while it is there.
Tehran is a world of many layers of life, so many of them hidden from the quick glance of an onlooker. To know the magic of Tehran, you must feel it. You may never understand all the intricacies of this City, but what you get is good if you open your heart when in Tehran.
We are introducing our Wall Art Collection. (Only Available For US Customers.)
Words can't do it justice. One of a kind Persian Design Artworks which will brighten up your house, and give your place an essence of your heritage. Hang it on the wall and give everybody in the room an eye candy! Let everyone enjoy your true Persianality!
All the designs come in two different styles and eight different sizes + FREE SHIPPING.
- All canvas prints are hand-crafted, made-on-demand at our workshop and expertly stretched around finest wood stretcher bars.
- Each Canvas Print comes with a strong, sealed finished backing that keeps out dust and guards the walls against getting scratched.
- Our Canvas is certified museum-grade, designed to endure the test of time. Durability, image clarity and color accuracy are our top priority.
- Each Metal Print has an ultra-hard protective coating that's easy to clean and designed to be completely waterproof.
- Unlike most Metal Prints, ours come standard with a recessed float mount pre-installed on the back, so it's ready to display, right out of the box.
- The print is so vibrant and accurate, whoever walks through your hallway with this print on the wall, they will be like "Ooo" and "ahh," Followed by "ouch" when they realize they just tried to walk through a photo.
If you are looking for another size, color or style, please send us a message
Fulfillment time 1 to 3 days + Shipping time